Receive top-tier indoor air quality in Pueblo, CO, with Clarks Mechanical. Call us today at (719) 696-9375!
At Clarks Mechanical, we make it part of our mission to provide excellent indoor air quality in Pueblo, CO.
Our professional and licensed team has the industry knowledge and tools to get the job done. Regardless of what home or property you have, we can have clean air circulating. We emphasize forging personal connections with each client and offering our services 24/7.
Colorado residents should discover how Clarks Mechanical can help improve your indoor air quality in Pueblo, Co.
Experienced Indoor Air Quality in Pueblo and the Surrounding Areas
Our HVAC experts can help diagnose and fix any air quality issues. Our indoor air quality services in Pueblo, CO, and the surrounding areas include repairing and installing air conditioning and heating units and air purification systems. Let our team help your family breathe cleaner and healthier air.
Helping Your Family in Breathing Clean & Healthy Air
Harmful pollutants from the outside or the inside (such as from pets or cooking) can contaminate your home’s air quality. These pollutants will not only make your home dirtier, but they also pose a risk to your family’s health. Issues pollutants cause include:
- Causing or increasing allergies
- Triggering asthma attacks
- Repository problems like difficulty breathing
- Increasing the likelihood of becoming sick more often
Benefits of Air Purification
Air purification systems can dramatically improve your indoor air quality in Pueblo, CO. By reducing and eliminating airborne containment, benefits include:
- Prevent pests like bed bugs and dust mites
- Eliminates mold and mildew
- Improves your physical including healthier skin, better breathing, and improved sleep
- Decreases the overall dust in your home
- Reduces blood pressure and stress
- Can prevent allergies and certain diseases
- Acts as a deterrent against bacterial and viral infections
How Air Purification Systems Work
There are five air purification systems to choose from on the market today. Each one operates differently, and it’s important to know the differences. A member of our team can also help decide which one is best for you, your home, and your budget.
- Ionizing Purifiers: This purifier works by using a method known as “corona discharge.” Essentially, this purifier creates charged ions to counteract any contaminants in the air. Any contaminants with an opposite charge will become attracted to the ions and eliminate them.
- Ozone Generators: This purifier is very similar to the ionizing purifier. The main difference is that this system turns air contaminants into ozone instead.
- High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filtration: Using HEPA filters, this device works by trapping airborne particles, passing them through a filter, then releasing the particles as clean air. This purifier also meets specific Department of Energy standards.
- Adsorbents: Using adsorbent material like charcoal, this purifier removes harmful odors, fumes, and chemicals.
- UV Germicidal Light: Best for combating the risk of bacteria and viruses. Utilizing ultraviolet radiation, this system can effectively eradicate even the smallest microorganism.
Call Clarks Mechanical for Your Indoor Air Quality in Pueblo, CO
Having the proper indoor air quality in Pueblo, CO, is crucial. Fresher air quality will improve your family’s health, keep your home cleaner, and prevent future health problems. If you need a skillful indoor air quality contractor in Pueblo, CO, you can put your trust in Clarks Mechanical. All our friendly technicians are licensed, insured, and have many years of experience.
Contact Clarks Mechanical today at (719) 696-9375!